You have no items in your shopping cart
Adventure calls your name and you need a watch that will respond with you. The VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch provides the features and durability you need to take on even your grandest expeditions. The longest battery life, extreme durability and altitude ac Read more..
Striking sandstone spires rising under the desert sunlight, manifest the beauty and resilience of nature. A GPS watch inspired by the stunning desert towers in Southern Utah, we present COROS VERTIX Desert Sol. The titanium bezel with yellow engravings, and lava rock brown band evoke the energy of both the earth and the sun to power you through your next adventure.
Adventure calls your name and you need a watch that will respond with you. The VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch provides the features and durability you need to take on even your grandest expeditions. The longest battery life, extreme durability and altitude acclimation assistance make the VERTIX your go-to choice whether your plans call for a backyard hike or a Himalayan summit.
The most DURABLE GPS watch on the planet
• With battery life strong enough for a Himalayan expedition or a thru-hike on the John Muir Trail all without a charge
• 45 days of regular use
• 70 hours full GPS mode, 200 hours UltraMax mode
• A virtually scratch proof screen - Sapphire glass screen with Diamond-Like Coating (DLC) gives VERTIX the most resilient screen available.
• The ONLY GPS watch with a 150-meter waterproof rating
Designed for the world’s toughest mountains
• VERTIX is your Sherpa - Blood Oxygen features will assist you at high altitude and suggest when it is safe to continue climbing
• Industry Leading low temperature performance - works down to -4F/20C with less than a 50% depreciation in battery performance
• Navigation with POI support, and interactive touch screen and digital knob for easy viewing
A watch for ALL of your training needs
• Everything you need with even more to come - Ski Touring, Trail Running, Mountaineering, Skiing, Track Running and more pre-loaded with additional modes planned
• VERTIX knows you better than you know yourself - precise analysis of training load and performance evaluates your exertion and recommends recovery so you can perform at your peak.
• EASY use in ANY condition - Digital Knob for one finger control, even with thick climbing gloves.
Built for the toughest tasks ahead
• Premium Build - a featherlight, corrosion free titanium frame and bezel showcase our commitment to durability. The quality of the VERTIX allows you to attack the world’s harshest elements without sacrificing your style
• Powerful AND Efficient - VERTIX weighs just 76 grams
• Choose your style - easy to use quick release watchbands with ample color choices to match your personality
Rugged YET premium
A featherlight, corrosion free titanium frame and bezel showcase our commitment to durability. The quality of the VERTIX allows you to attack the world’s harshest elements without sacrificing your style.
Virtually scratch proof screen
Sapphire glass screen with Diamond-Like Coating gives VERTIX the most resilient screen available.
Longer battery life than any other GPS watches on the market
With battery life strong enough for a Himalayan expedition or a thru-hike on the John Muir Trail all without a charge.
45 days of
60 hours full
The ONLY GPS watch with a 150-meter waterproof rating
15 ATM rated: withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 150 meters.
VERTIX body weighs just 54 grams, making it the lightest watch in its class.
VERTIX is your Sherpa
24/7 blood oxygen monitoring With Altitude Mode, VERTIX is the only watch to provide daily acclimatization evaluation and suggests when it is safe to climb higher.
Industry leading performance in extreme cold
Works down to -4°F/-20°C with less than a 30% depreciation in battery performance VERTIX lasts for 21 hours in GPS mode under -22°F/-30°C extreme testing.
EASY use in ANY condition
Completely new engineered Digital Dial for one finger control, even with thick climbing gloves or under water.
Track your path
Using touch screen along with the enlarged digital dial, you can move your navigation track up/down, left/right and easily zoom in and out. This is a completely revamped experience from the traditional button operation.
ANY WORKOUT, ANYWHERE
With COROS Training mode, you can create, share and even download workouts from professional athletes and coaches. Build your own workout in the COROS App for Running, Cycling, Swimming or Strength Training with virtually no limitations. Select from more than 200+ preloaded exercises to create your ideal strength training session. Share your workouts with friends and training partners via text, email, social media or even direct to the app using a QR code. Lastly follow hand-picked workouts from professional athletes and coaches by downloading from coros.com and onto your watch. With the new training mode, your best efforts are well within your reach.
Light up the Night’s Sky
Night Mode – a new always on mode for nighttime activities. While manual options still remain for quick bursts of the backlight, Night Mode, leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. A light bright enough so your eyes can adjust and read in the dark, but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride even needed all night long. Don’t worry, it turns off automatically when you finish you workout, or at sunrise.
Stay on Track
A standard track is 400m, so why can’t GPS devices seem to get it right? With the new Track Run Mode from COROS, a proprietary algorithm, is used to make sure your track runs and workouts are measured accurately regardless of which lane you choose. Gone are the random zigzags across the field, or sharp angled turns, replaced with the smooth straightaways and curves of the track – just like how you run on it.
Break the Ice in any group setting with this one of a kind watch.
Stand out in a Crowd
The exclusive azure titanium bezel is a showstopper while the transparent fibre case creates a watch that is as elegant on your wrist as it is powerful on your adventure.
Handled With Care
While strong enough to handle the harshest elements mother nature throws at it, the translucent fibre frame is hand assembled to ensure the best possible quality.