The all new Wing FG board range is designed to enable your winging progression.
The Wing FG board range is designed for winging. Its refined shape packs more volume into smaller dimensions, allowing riders to experience the riding performance of a smaller board while facilitating ease of use. A swept wedge nose, clearly arranged tail geometry and full length chines result in a unique level of functionality, refinement and aesthetics. Ten sizes from 34-135L offer something for riders of all skill levels and weights.
An evolved and refined shape
Experience a big jump in overall performance without having to trade substantial volume to get there.
- Compared to the previous FG Wing SUP range, the Wing FG boards have an overall narrower outline for increased planing speed, higher turning performance and reduced windage.
- Improved stability with a wider, flatter standing area and contoured deck grip edges.
- Swept wedge nose with increased thickness for improved floatation and durability.
- Raised deck grip corners for intuitive foot placement reference.
- Single sided handle for easy carry and reduced water splash on takeoff and touchdown.
- Footstrap screw plugs offer multiple placement options.
- FG; Our proprietary Forward Geometry carbon fibre foil track offers limitless options to fasttrack your progression. This system is designed to work with any brand of foil.
- DC; The Duel Carbon stringer system offers a sublime feel when riding and leading stiffness and durability.
- All boards supplied with quality walled board bags.
Limitless options to fasttrack your progression.
Emphasising modularity within board design, Armstrong introduced a major innovation to the wing board space in 2021 with the Forward Geometry concept. Designed to work with any brand of foil, the FG design increases responsiveness by placing the foil more centrally and reducing swing weight in turns. The Wing board range carries on that design legacy with FG foil tracks that are strategically placed well forward for maximum manoeuvrability and a hyper connected feel on foil, delivering high performance to riders on all the board sizes.
- The tracks are positioned in the ideal location to suit all skill levels.
- Riders can grow into their setup at their own pace by progressing mast position from the rear to the front of the tracks as desired.
- When combined with the tunability of the Armstrong foil system, the FG foil track design offers riders nearly limitless options to adjust their setup.
Sublime feel when riding with leading stiffness and durability.
- Ultra stiff double skin carbon PVC sandwich resists dinging and pressure denting.
- Deck to bottom i-beam dual stringers provide maximum structural rigidity and durability.
- Proprietary carbon fibre foil tracks are keyed directly into the fibres of the stringers for a fully integrated construction.
- 34L: 4'2 x 17 3/4 x 3 1/4 x 7.7lbs
- 40L: 4'4 x 18 1/2 x 3 3/4 x 8.1lbs
- 48L: 4'6 x 19 5/8 x 3 3/4 x 9.2lbs
- 58L: 4'8 x 20 1/2 x 4 x 10.3lbs
- 70L: 5'0 x 22 x 4 1/2 x 11.4lbs
- 80L: 5'2 X 22 3/4 x 4 1/2 x 12.3lbs
- 90L: 5'4 x 23 1/2 x 4 7/8 x 13.4lbs
- 105L: 5'8 x 25 1/4 x 5 x 14.7lbs
- 120L: 5'11 x 26 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 15.8lbs
- 135L: 6'2 x 27 1/2 x 5 3/4 x 17.6lbs