You have no items in your shopping cart
Armstrong Downwind SUP foiling is part of the Armstrong DNA. As a pioneer in the sport, Armie introduced downwind SUP foiling to the 2016 Gorge Paddle Challenge, 2017 Na Pali coast race and the 2018 M20 with Kai Lenny and other pioneers of DW foiling. Read more..
Armstrong's new DW board range combines this historical passion and motivation with their latest design knowledge. Sleek lines, innovative volume distribution and state of the art construction help create a range of boards that are fast, stiff, light and easy to get on foil.
Five sizes make sure that everyone who wants to sample the DW stoke is covered. These boards also double as next level lightwind winging platforms or for SUP surfing in micro conditions.
• High volume shape with a subtle deck recess for good feel and control while remaining easy to paddle.
• V nose to subtle double concave up to the foil boxes reduces drag on touch downs, and the pin tail acts like a fin for easy tracking when paddling.
• Round rails at front help accelerate the board into bumps. • The shape of the bottom chines is inspired by our
Performance mast foil section for efficient water release
and zippy acceleration onto bumps.
• Length to width ratio is optimised across the range for glide
when paddling without compromising stability. • Stiff, lightweight carbon PVC innegra sandwich
construction with industry leading double carbon sandwich
stringer system for a direct connection to the foil.
• Proprietary custom carbon FG tracks for maximum
strength, stiffness and durability.